We have implemented new procedures to ensure a safe environment for our patients and colleagues.
The health of you and your family is our top priority, which is why we have implemented new processes with enhanced safety procedures. You can trust us to provide you with comprehensive eye care and peace of mind in a safe store environment. Staff will now wear face masks and other personal protective equipment, in addition to adopting rigorous disinfection procedures. All our processes go above the standards set by local health authorities and depend on minimizing the time patients spend in our clinics.
We need your help to ensure you and the store stays safe
Book an appointment
To help us best practice physical distancing, please call ahead to schedule an appointment.
Checking in and welcome
- Most staff will be wearing masks, and you will be asked to bring and wear one as well. If you do not have a mask, we are happy to provide one for you.
- We will also be asking you to wash and sanitize your hands.
- When checking in you will be asked how you are feeling. If you feel ill, have any symptoms of COVID-19 such as cough or fever, or have travelled outside of Canada in the past 2 weeks, you will be asked to reschedule your visit.
- Depending on certain risk factors, we may also take your temperature.
- There will be fewer chairs, spaced out to encourage physical distancing.
Shopping for new glasses
- Our opticians will help you select a few pairs of frames to try on, which will be placed in a tray to be passed back and forth between you.
- All of our frames have been disinfected and will be disinfected after each use.
- We also encourage patients to book a consultation through our virtual personal shopping service before or after your appointment. Through an online video chat, one of our eyewear consultants will help you choose the perfect frames and lenses right from the comfort of your home.
- You can have your glasses or contacts delivered directly to your home for free. If you would rather pick them up at the clinic you can also request curbside pickup.
We hope that through these procedures, you can feel confident that you and your family are able to receive the eye care you need while being fully protected. Things may look a little different as we get back to normal but we are here for you no matter what and will do whatever it takes to keep you safe and ensure you see your best.