With a network of dispensaries conveniently scattered throughout B.C., Alberta, Saskatchewan, and beyond, clients are afforded the opportunity of being serviced in-store by licensed optical professionals without travelling far. The process of procuring safety eyewear includes these 5 simple steps:
- An authorization form is signed by a company representative and given to the employee.
- The employee visits an authorized FO Safety Eyewear dispenser and presents the signed authorization form and a copy of their prescription.
- The dispenser helps the employee choose a frame that is right for them and takes all necessary measurements.
- The order is transmitted to our state-of-the-art lab where it is manufactured and delivered back to the dispenser in 5-8 business days.
- The employee returns to the store and has the eyewear professionally examined to ensure proper fit, vision, and comfort.
Maximize safety compliance from your employees by saving them the time and hassle of procuring their safety glasses. Our licensed Opticians are able to visit your facility and be captively engaged to fit and dispense to only your people.
Schedule On-Site Visit
Using proprietary software, FO Safety Eyewear is set to further streamline the operations of their clients by offering direct billing with support documentation.